|Date:||March 31, 2015|
by John Gill
This is a 3 chapter work on God’s love, doctrines of God’s everlasting love, the love of God considered.
1 The Doctrines of God’s Everlasting Love to His Elect, and Their Eternal Union with Christ: Together with some other Truths, Stated and Defended, in a Letter to Dr. Abraham Taylor.
2 The Love of God, Considered.
THOUGHTS ON THE LOVE OF CHRIST
by David Harsha, 1856
1. Preface and Introductory Essay
2. The Love of Christ in Coming into the World to Save Sinners
3. The Love of Christ, as Manifested in His Sufferings and Death
4. The Love of Christ Contemplated
5. The Love of Christ in the Bestowment of Grace
6. The Love of Christ in Afflictions
7. The Love of Christ, as Manifested to His People in the Hour of Death
8. The Love of Christ in the Hour of Death (continued); the Cloud of Witnesses
9. The Happy Home in View
10. The Happy Home Contemplated–Being with Christ in Glory
11. The Happy Home Contemplated–the Blessedness of the Saints
|Date:||July 15, 2016|