Fortner Church of God
by Don Fortner
Summary of Fortner Church of God
This is a 18 chapter work on the Church by Pastor Fortner (Baptist, Calvinist-Reformed). Some of his topics include public worship, faithful pastors-their need, their character and conduct, the concept of watchman, elders, ordinances, baptism, Lord’s Supper, church membership, etc.
Table of Contents Fortner Church of God
1. Public worship
2. The church of God
3. The necessity for faithful pastors
4. The character and conduct of faithful pastors
5. The test of a watchman
6. What should I do for my pastor?
7. The elders of the church
8. The office of a deacon
9. Three gospel ordinances
10. The gospel ordinance of baptism
11. Church membership
12. Church membership: our responsibilities to one another
13. The Lord’s Supper
14. Coming together in church
15. Hearing the Word of God
16. What should the church be?
© Don Fortner 2007. All rights reserved. My desire is not to restrict, but to further the use of the materials in this book. Any part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, with prior permission.
2734 Old Stanford Road Danville, KY 40422
|Date:||January 12, 2020|