Containing 2,286 entries cross-referenced and cross-linked to other resources on StudyLight.org, this resource can be classified as a required reference book for any good study library.
This bastion of knowledge, written by Matthew George Easton, was published in 1897, three years after his death. Using the most recent information in that day, Easton presented a concise volume that has aided both layman and scholar in their study of God’s word. Description from studylight.org
- 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia
- Mounce Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament
- American Tract Society Bible Dictionary (ATSBD)
- Bridgeway Bible Dictionary (BBD)
- Anonymous – Plants, Animals Of the Bible
- American Tract Bible Dictionary