Prayer and Preaching
by Karl Barth
This is a 9 chapter work on Prayer and Preaching by liberal theologian Karl Barth. His chapters run Prayer in the Reformation, according to the Reformers, an interpretation of the Lord’s Prayer, preface to preaching, essential characteristics of Preaching, preparing a sermon, etc.
1. Prayer in the Reformation.
2. Prayer according to the Reformers.
3. Interpretation of the Lord’s Prayer
5. Preface to Preaching
6. Essential Characteristics of Preaching
7. Preparing a Sermon
8. A Sermon on Ascension Day
9. Appendix Outline Sermons