The Inspiration and Inerrancy of the Bible
Timothy Lin, Ph.D.
This is an one chapter work by Lin (Bob Jones University) on inspiration and inerrancy.
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that: (1) You credit the author and Biblical Studies Ministries International, Inc.; (2) Any modifications are clearly marked; (3) You do not charge a fee beyond the cost of production; (4) You do not make more than 500 copies; and (5) You include BSMI’s web site address (www.bsmi.org) on the copied resource. When placing this material on the web, a link to the document on BSMI’s web site is preferred. For any use other than that given above, please contact Biblical Studies Ministries International, Inc., 820 Bennett Court, Carmel, IN 46032 or email@example.com.
More Works on Bibliology
- Book of Enoch 1-2
- Boa-How Accurate is the Bible?
- Lin, T. – The Inspiration and Inerrancy of the Bible
- Cox W.E. The Bible without Comment
- Lin, Timothy – The Inspiration and Inerrancy of the Bible
- Erkyl, Daryl – Hermeneutics
- Moody, D.L. – Pleasure & Profit in Bible Study
- Warfield Inspiration and Authority of the Bible
- Pink, Arthur – The Doctrine of Revelation
- Pink, Arthur – Profiting from the Word of God
- Kenyon, F. – The Story of the Bible
- Habershon, A.R. – The Study of the Types
- Grant, F.W. – Spiritual Law in the Natural World
- Stalker, James – How to Study the Bible
- Principles of Biblical Hermeneutics 2.0
- Cox, W.E. – The Bible Without Comment
- Scofield, C.I. – Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Kulp, George – Battlefields of the Church
- Crampton, W.G. – Original Manuscripts, the Majority Text, and Translations
- Ellis, A. – Bible vs. Tradition
- Carradine, B. – The Second Blessing in Symbol
- Kelly, W. – God’s Inspiration of the Scriptures
- Ballou, H. – Series of Letters in Defence of Divine Revelation
- Candlish, R.S. – Reason and Revelation
- Burgon, J.W. – 7 Sermons on Inspiration and Interpretation
|Date:||April 2, 2020|