Harsha Christ and Him Crucified is a book focusing on Christology in the area of Christ’s sacrifice on the Cross.
David Addison Harsha was born in Argyle, New York, on September 15, 1827. He received a classical education and studied theology, but was prevented from entering the ministry by a chronic bronchial affection. Harsha was a frequent contributor to the press, and has spent most of his life in his native town, engaged in literary pursuits.
CHRIST, AND HIM CRUCIFIED HARSHA
by David Harsha, 1856
1. The Excellency of the Subject
2. The Person of Christ
3. The Glory of Christ
4. Christ Crucified
5. Christ Crucified (continued)
6. Redemption by Christ
7. The New Song in Glory
8. Christ Crucified, the Sum and Substance of the Gospel
9. Christ Crucified, the only Hope of the Sinner
10. The Cross of Christ, the Glory of the Christian
Courtesy of www.gracegems.org.
Excerpt From the First Chapter
More Works on the Cross
- Harsha Christ and Him Crucified
- Benedetto, Don – The Benefit of Christ Crucified
- Pink, Arthur – The Seven Sayings of the Saviour on the Cross
- Penn-Lewis, Jessie – The Centrality Of The Cross
- Barclay, W. – Final Week of Christ
- Everard, George – Beneath the Cross
Harsha Christ and Him Crucified is a book focusing on Christology in the area of Christ sacrifice on the Cross.
|Date:||July 3, 2016|