The Centrality of the Cross
By Jessie Penn-Lewis
Centrality Of The Cross is a 10 chapter work on the importance of the Cross, looking at the centrality of the cross, what effects the cross has made on things, and issues relating to the cross for us.
Table of Contents of Centrality Of The Cross
1. THE CENTRALITY OF THE CROSS
2. THE CHANGED CENTRE THROUGH THE CROSS
3. THE CHANGED OUTLOOK THROUGH THE CROSS
4. THE PATHWAY OF THE CROSS
5. THE LIFE-SIDE OF THE CROSS
6. THE CROSS AND LIFE IN THE SPIRIT
7. THE CROSS AND POWER FOR SERVICE .
8. THE CROSS AND THE TONGUE
9. THE CROSS AND REVIVAL
10. THE CROSS AS A PROCLAMATION
Centrality Of The Cross