THE HOLY GHOST
by D.L. Moody
Dwight Lyman Moody (1837-1899) was an American evangelist who founded the Northfield Schools in Massachusetts, Moody Church and Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, and the Colportage Association.
This sermon delivered on Sabbath morning, June 17, 1855, at New Park Street Chapel, Southwark.
In this short 3 chapter work (a sermon), D.L. Moody presents to us the outward and visible displays of the Holy Spirit, the inward and Spiritual Power of the Holy Spirit, and the future and its desired effects.
Other Works by Moody or About Moody
- Moody, D.L. – Pleasure & Profit in Bible Study
- Moody, D.L. – Heaven
- Moody, D.L. – Hell
- Moody, D.L. – Prevailing Prayer
- Moody, W.R. – The Life of D.L. Moody
- Moody, D L – Wondrous Love and Other Gospel Addresses
- Moody, D.L. – Moody’s Stories: Incidents and Illustrations
- Moody, D.L. – Does God Answer Prayer?
- Chapman, J. Wilbur – Life and Work of D.L. Moody
- Moody, D.L. – Secret Power