The Atoning Blood – What it does, and What it does not Do
by George H. Lang (Brethren)
All Scripture quotations are from the R.V. (1881 revision).
Copies of this book are available from: Schoettle Publishing Co., U.S.A.
In this 13 chapter book by Lang (Brethren), he does an excellent study of the biblical concept of the atoning blood. He examines what the blood does, and what it doesn’t do.
1. What the Blood Does?
2. Blood Protects from Vengeance.
3. The Blood Gives Access to God.
4. Why the Blood Saves?
5. Who’s Blood Saves?
6. Whom Does the Blood Save?
7. Benefits Secured by Atoning Blood.
8. What the Blood Does Not Do.
9. Blood Does Not Take the Place of Food.
10. Blood Does Not Do the Work of Water.
11. Blood is Not Oil and Does Not Serve the Purpose of Oil.
12. The Blood Does Not Dispense with Discipline.
13. Blood Does Not Do the Work of the Sword.