101 Bible Reasons proving Eternal Security
Summary of 101 Bible Reasons proving Eternal Security
This is a brief 1 chapter work with 101 reasons proving eternal security.
Excerpts from 101 Bible Reasons proving Eternal Security
5. The believer is not the object of God’s wrath.
Joh 3:36: “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
10. The believer is in Christ’s hand and cannot be plucked out.
Joh 10:28: “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”
11. The believer is in the Father’s hand and cannot be plucked out.
Joh 10:29: “My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.”
27. Because one cannot be unborn.
Joh 3:5: “Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.”
61. God cannot lie.
Tit 1:2: “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.”
67. Because all things work together for good to the believer.
Rom 8:28: “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
75. Because a sealed and witnessed transaction is final.
Eph 1:13: “In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.” Sealed by the Spirit.
82. Because the saints are preserved forever.
Psa 37:28: “For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved forever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.”
Anonymous - 101 Bible Reasons Proving Eternal Security.topx
|Date:||January 14, 2015|